TV Journal Assignment #5

Since I started watching this TV program I can’t sleep and I can’t wait one week again to watch another episode because at each end, it shows a big suspense. The suspense shows clues that the next episode talks about. I learn a lot of things from watching this program like everywhere you are you always need a leader. Otherwise, chaos will appear in the group. Everyone has different qualities and you have to use them in a good way. I suggest this TV program to anyone who likes to follow a good story about a mystery island and a beautiful girl name Kate. The authors of this series always show a situation that surprise us and put the characters in a mysterious environment.

2 commentaires:

Jane a dit…

Suspense really helps the motivation to keep watching. I know about Lost from student blogs, but I still haven't seen it yet. I will have to watch it one day! I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.