Hearts and minds- John Lock

People were thinking we were going into the jungle to hunt but we were interested in other things. While I was teaching Boone to hunt, we saw some prints near a river and they drove us to a special thing. I found a metallic trap in the island ground; it became our first priority. I took two days to understand how to open this door because it was closed with no handle. I worked my logic and tried some actions like Michelangelo’s theories. I thought when we think for a long moment, we always find a solution.
At the same time, Boone had more trouble with his sister and I had to do something for him. He wanted to tell her our secret about the door in the jungle. I took precious time out of my day to explain to him how to react with his sister but he didn’t listen to me; I struck him. I applied cream that I had prepared earlier in the morning. This cream will create fakes emotions, illusions and imaginations. I used it only to help him.
During this experience Boone had to take off the wires that attached him. Shannon was attached to a tree too and the thing attacked her. Boone had to make the right decision. This challenge was to take off his fears.

During this day, I spent some good time at the beach. It permitted me to think and analyse the situation. At the end of the day, suddenly Boone tried to kill me because I was responsible for his hallucinations. I explained to him that the island was trying to send us a message.

Aucun commentaire: